Thermal Power in Algeria Market 2018- By Develop Strategies Based on the Latest Regulatory Events
PUNE, INDIA, January 9, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Algeria(includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in Algeria thermal power market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report analyses global thermal power market, Algeria power market and Algeria thermal power market. The scope of the research includes –
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– Historical period is during 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2017-2030.
– Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
– Power market scenario in Algeria and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
– Detailed overview of Algeria thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to –
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Algeria thermal power market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Executive Summary 6
2.1 Global Carbon Emissions to Increase at a Lower rate During the Forecast Period 6
2.2 Global Thermal Power will continue to be the Major Source of Electricity, Despite Decreasing Growth Rate of Capacity 6
2.3 Thermal Power is the Dominant Source in Algeria’s Power Mix 6
2.4 Gas to have Maximum Net Capacity Additions in Algeria 7
3 Introduction 9
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 9
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2030 11
3.3 Report Guidance 14
4 Thermal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 15
4.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Overview 15
4.2 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 16
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire